The Care of Cut Roses
1. Remove any leaves that may decay under water in the arrangement.
2. Angle-cut approximately 1" of stem off each rose with a sharp knife or shears.
3. When removing leaves or thorns, do not scrape or cut through the bark.
4. Plae roses in a clean deep vase of tepid water which has the proper quantity of
"floral preservative" added. The instructions are on the package.
5. Check water level daily and top off when required.
6. Place roses away from direct sunlight.
7. The warmer the room temperature, the shorter the vase life of the roses.
8. If the rose wilts prematurely, remove it from the arrangement, re-cut the stem and return it to warm water.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it to us within 24 hours with receipt of purchase for exchange only.
We take pride in providing you with the best quality, freshest Roses available.
The Rose Emporium Ltd is here to provide you with freshest
roses in Toronto! With a variety of roses and arrangements to suit your taste,
we are located at 204 Dupont.